It’s day 150 and I finally got a chance to revisit my stained glass project.
I’m so excited to make progress and can’t wait for the big reveal.
Today I learned how to foil glass. It was time consuming and required a level of patience I wasn’t sure I would have after a long exhausting morning.
I had to prepare all of freshly ground pieces. Once all of them were washed and dried I wrapped every edge with copper foil. It’s a lot like taping all of the trim just before you prepare to paint. If you short cut you’ll end up with a bigger mess or worse yet, epic failure.
I managed to complete all 15 pieces of this experience and I'm ready to move on to the next stage.
Stay tuned for the final reveal. I’m not sure what day it might happen, but it definitely will.
Day 150 looked promising.
Love & Light